Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    9 10 suited 5 6 suited 78 suited J10 suited those are all good possibilities, other PP sometimes can outflop a set on AA

PokerOwned God
    i say suited connectors like j10 of spads or kq..i assume this becuase my aces get crack with this hand alot i notice when i use to play alot online

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    I would say any kind of suited hand is more favorable to have a more positive outcome as per against rockets considering the hand variation combinations likely to connect wit. Ultimately one could play any two cards against AA and potentially winning the hand depending on whom your playn wit, table image, stack size etc. Best of luck as always to everyone both on and off the felts. *hugs*
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

Seasoned Veteran
    Id take connectors all day against aces. If you hit a good flop you are headed straight to the bank. Some plaeys will call anything on the flop with aces

PokerOwned Pro
    I go in for 89 suited or close to that one as well

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    FWIW, by the numbers, the absolute best hand to play against AA is 56s

The truth is, the numbers are pretty darn close with the hands 67s, 78s, 89s, 9Ts as well (all within .05% of each other). So you can get away with the answer, any of the above hands is the best to hold if you are up against AA (about 22.7%)

KK v AA is gonna be 20%

Experienced Member
    why would you play any hand if you knew someone had aces? but in actuality on merge you can play any two vs aa and win everytime.

Experienced Member
    stupid to suggest pockets, i'd go for 75 or 85

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Any 2 cards practically. Aces are weak and get taking down a lot at these mid stakes free rolls. Gotta value shove. Flop your backdoors.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123