Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

PokerOwned Veteran

best come back of all time

i played in the: be a pro for a month game on feltstars last night, 4 left on the final table and i was in 3rd place with 22K chips in the BB with AK. SB raised it 4K and i called. flop came J84 SB bets 8K i call, turn is 6, SB bets 4K and i push all in thinkiing they had AQ. they turn over JJ oops lol that left me with 850 chips. needless to say i didnt give up, i ended up taking it down to win $42.80 + $33.00 ticket and advanced to the main event. they are having 1 game per night for 31 days and only first place advances to the main so that means only 31 players are in that tourny. the winner of the main gets $4000.00 worth of entry coupons.

let me ask you something..why'd you call on J84 Flop with AK ?..if there's no ace or king on the flop ak is bad as 27

PokerOwned Veteran
    like i said, i put them on AQ and they had been pushing with nothing through the whole game.

Corporal
    first of all what do you mean best come back because i never had a come back if i play i play hard (usually lose lol)

Master Sergeant
    sounds like u donked...hahaha

Private
    I had a fun comeback last night in a bodog freeroll.. I was rivered in a all-in 3 way hand. I managed to come out with a little bit of chips, but not enough even for the small blind that I had to post, but i managed to triple up to 1200 chips. Next hand I'm on the button and go all-in with junk at 1000-2000 blinds...lol...they had worse junk and I tripled up again! so now I have like 4500 chips cause of the ante....I get AA...lol go all-in and triple up again! then I get AA again and double-up, I got like 25k chips 5 hands after losing 25k chips! it was awesome!

now thats a nice a come back thefatman313 .