Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Experienced Member

Benz's poker tips

For one, its all fucking rigged. You idiots that dont believe it need to actually pay attention to what is going on. I understand variance, online poker is not variance.

Two- fold pocket aces for the love of the game, you will feel better about yourself tomorrow.

3- always go all in small blind, hopefully you will get called deep in a tourney and lose with your 10 8

D- you should always play tourneys that are at least 50% of your bankroll so when you win you will win big, then you can go pro. Thanks, yourwelcome, dont mention it. see you tomorrow!

Great tips, I now see where I have been going wrong.
    Thanks

Pretty soon I should have enough to get that cash out curse.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Fail.

Sounds like you have been having a tough run of cards lately. Don't let it get you down this is poker. Online is not rigged I have won several major tourneys online. Yes it is varience. If it is rigged there is a few ppl that have codes or something to see others cards, thats the only way I can see it being rigged.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    Sounds like you have been having a tough run of cards lately. Don't let it get you down this is poker. Online is not rigged I have won several major tourneys online. Yes it is varience. If it is rigged there is a few ppl that have codes or something to see others cards, thats the only way I can see it being rigged.
    I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a reply from the OP...... unless you send him $1.00 first of course, even then the chances seem rather low.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.