Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

been shut down on Pacific poker

I was playing Saturday on 888 & it was an up & down night but was like $50 down all said,so was kinda mad & left my lobby open!! in the morning I seen the lobby was there but I was logged out so I tried logging back in & it wouldn't let me!! I checked my email & there it was SELF EXCLUSION in my inbox,so I asked my 6year old if she's been on he computer & she said sure was dad rofl, worst part of this I had money on 4 other sites & as mad as I was I went on tilt spree & lost all on 3 then pacicfic just sent me an email that I had no funds!!!!! can they really do that

Banned
    My advice to you is to stay away from 888 poker. Played there for awhile and something is defenetly fishy about that place. You dont have to take my word for it but just giving you the heads up. Cheers man

Quote Originally Posted by dragonad120 View Post
    I was playing Saturday on 888 & it was an up & down night but was like $50 down all said,so was kinda mad & left my lobby open!! in the morning I seen the lobby was there but I was logged out so I tried logging back in & it wouldn't let me!! I checked my email & there it was SELF EXCLUSION in my inbox,so I asked my 6year old if she's been on he computer & she said sure was dad rofl, worst part of this I had money on 4 other sites & as mad as I was I went on tilt spree & lost all on 3 then pacicfic just sent me an email that I had no funds!!!!! can they really do that
    U Shoild ask donmeage dragon sooory i think 888 was the site he just won 600 dollars on he told me,,, GL hopeu get it back,, we cant play there anyway tho LOL

PokerOwned Veteran
    the site just looks shady.

have never played there but thnx for the heads up
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden