Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63415.6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BCP bankroll boost doesn't work

Multiple members are now at NEGATIVE points for their playthrough requirements at BCP.

Most weeks it doesn't move at all - now it's moving the wrong direction.

Is this thing ever gonna work? The whole reason I signed up for it through PO is because I was promised an incentive. I should be well over 6K in free pts because of how much I've played there.

If you're linked to BCP from here, check your boost and see if it's correct.

PokerOwned Master
    Mine is negative too........It shouldn't be I only get rakeback and even my free coupon access was denied. I doubt if I would of used the free access (I didn't last time) but I figure I play a lot so should of got it at least.

my br boost didnt update for merge just didnt move i know i earnt summin...not alot but summin n im not on any rake back programs just br boost
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

So apparently if you voice a problem without cursing at anyone Pooffy can just ban at will. Seems fair.
    Last edited by azreal1; 10-01-2013 at 02:53 PM. Reason: cursing wont help your cause

i can understand the ban dude u were clogging up the chat with it when there isnt a huge deal poof could do about it you said your issue she gave u the best advice she could, you chose to argue against this advice... i get that your annoyed i do but the only one that can do anything about it is zab
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Seasoned Veteran
    sounds like a technical in house issue, im sure it will catch up in time, i hate to preach patience but i would say thats the best option at this point

wish i signed up to the poker rooms through PO so i could participate in the bank roll boost, but it wasnt until after i signed up for the rooms that i found pokerowned.....

Zab is aware of the issue and looking to resolve it.

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    So apparently if you voice a problem without cursing at anyone Pooffy can just ban at will. Seems fair.
    voicing your problem is an understatement. I did try and offer suggestion and all you did was argue and patronize me, which normally I might have tolerated a bit more had there not been another issue going on with a new member who was basically saying the site was a scam, you saying the promotions were a scam, it was a bit much at the time. Sorry I hurt your feelings.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    voicing your problem is an understatement. I did try and offer suggestion and all you did was argue and patronize me, which normally I might have tolerated a bit more had there not been another issue going on with a new member who was basically saying the site was a scam, you saying the promotions were a scam, it was a bit much at the time. Sorry I hurt your feelings.
    I think you should of warned him. However, I'm still a member of the Pooffy fan club :-D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast