Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Battle of the sexes?

I give credit to alot of the females that play here and wouldn't mind getting something more involved ....more Matt's between the forum besides the loyalty game and the reg fr's on carbon....

Maybe a Battle of he sexes series....runs every month...winner of month collects some kinda point prize....maybe a first n second.....highest point leader for girl and for the guy.....something?

Any other ideas?

Hahaha that would be fun, but I don't know if your male egos could take the pressure.
    The only problem I have seen with the battle of the sexes is that there are more guys than gals that play so making up the teams could get tricky.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Hahaha that would be fun, but I don't know if your male egos could take the pressure.
    The only problem I have seen with the battle of the sexes is that there are more guys than gals that play so making up the teams could get tricky.
    exactly get more female members first then do it otherwise the only way would be to do a first come first served with the men or a pre tourney so you can qualify (maybe in client) so the teams are equal
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Lolve having females at a live table always nice to have something to look at. good idea tho
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

My male ego is trained in the Jedi Arts....What an idea! There would certainly have to be a tourney for the seeding.

This sounds hella fun. I would do it. Nice job thinking of this idea.

Experienced Member
    really nice. lol

we could even have a girl n guy partner....pick the teams...have em on carbon......we could do it where the team put up certain amount of points....$5 worth for both......put that all up and have money added games on carbon....so many ideas...

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Think we be out played, you get Pooff and Steph at the same table. Lights out and the party is over. Bring some dip, you will know where to go for chips.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think it's good idea women are good players

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast