Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63604.33

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    For a really little bit of money on merge, id actually be aggressive with it if it's from freerolls. It's hard to get paid anyways since it takes a long time to get a check so i dont see a point in br mgmt from freerolls unless you give a challenge to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I would try the .11 bumble bee's first. Good practice, plus they are 6 handed and go pretty fast.
    worst advice ive ever read they do not help u practice at all its nuttin but a donk fest

personally id go for the 2.20 bounty sngs ten handed good way of making some cash without winning and the gameplay tends to be the most stable you can also implement abit of strategy (i.e waiting till someones almost out of chips then taking them out)

Banned
    yeah i suck at bankroll managment.. i should play better...

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    worst advice ive ever read they do not help u practice at all its nuttin but a donk fest

personally id go for the 2.20 bounty sngs ten handed good way of making some cash without winning and the gameplay tends to be the most stable you can also implement abit of strategy (i.e waiting till someones almost out of chips then taking them out)

Next time you disagree with anything I post, don't say it is worst advice ever.

So your advice is to play the $2.20 bounty sng's, well lets assume this particular player is not used to playing these types of games. This means that he/she has enough money to play 8 buy ins. You have to step out of your playing or your supposed playing skills and assume you are going to help someone who is asking for help and advice, and their BR is $18.

So my advice is playing bee's because for 1 they are not crushing your BR and their have been a ton of us who used the bee's as a start to moving up to bigger buy in games.

As most people who know me here I am not going to sit and have a battle of words with someone but I do respond when someone is going to say what I post is worst advice ever.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    nice sounds like a good one don... i will have to try it..

Private
    Bee's are great but with $18 his best bet is the Dollar Dazzlers(or mix it up with Bee's and Dazzlers)..... If he drops below $10 stick to just bee's until he reaches $11.10 It kinda like algebra Let your roll dictate which game you play and be very strict in that! On a side note: If you lose $10 playing bee's you obviously need to work on your game..

PokerOwned Master
    my advice is save your cash till you get about 50$ in your bank so you have more options

its like this. like everyone else said play the game ur most comfordable/good with/at, and just dont put more than 5% of your bankroll on any one cash game/tourney etc. now asuming u dont completely suck you will prolly never totally bust.......now only if i could follow my own advise

PokerOwned Master
    I my bankroll goes up and down I just have goos sessions and bad ones.....been showing a small profit each day but need to find a little more consistency

Quote Originally Posted by cdub512 View Post
    For a really little bit of money on merge, id actually be aggressive with it if it's from freerolls. It's hard to get paid anyways since it takes a long time to get a check so i dont see a point in br mgmt from freerolls unless you give a challenge to yourself.
    If your going to take the time to play freerolls(and earn some cash) why not worry about BRM. Its never a good strat to go for the golden ring so to speak. If you get lucky its all good but if ya dont then your back to square...
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast