Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66972.27

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    i DONT KNOW WHAT THE DEAL HAS BEEN LATELY BUT i'VE BEEN RUNNING ON A BAD STREAK. I have been getting donked out by some of the worst hands i have ever seen. I hope my luck changes quickly.

Bankroll management... Shmankroll shmanagement!
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ptbros72 View Post
    i DONT KNOW WHAT THE DEAL HAS BEEN LATELY BUT i'VE BEEN RUNNING ON A BAD STREAK. I have been getting donked out by some of the worst hands i have ever seen. I hope my luck changes quickly.
    Yes this is variance and will happen. Its very common thing.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    Bankroll management... Shmankroll shmanagement!
    +1

I am not going to deposit any money on bcp. I won a few dollars so far from the $10 OD tourney and i won a little from the PO bcp tourney. I have about $4.25 on bcp from nothing. There are .01/.02 tables that you can buy in for 8cents. That wouldnt be very smart though. I play with 40 or 80 cents. The rules of br management do not apply with this low of a br. Should i save my money and try to win more freerolls or should i keep playing the cash table ?

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNewAtThis View Post
    I am not going to deposit any money on bcp. I won a few dollars so far from the $10 OD tourney and i won a little from the PO bcp tourney. I have about $4.25 on bcp from nothing. There are .01/.02 tables that you can buy in for 8cents. That wouldnt be very smart though. I play with 40 or 80 cents. The rules of br management do not apply with this low of a br. Should i save my money and try to win more freerolls or should i keep playing the cash table ?
    You can do cash tables. Any amount of money can be managed. Keep playing the freerolls and do something like anything over $5 you play with. So once you get $6.50 you play a $1.50 double or nothing SnG. Then you can take that and try a 1 cent 2 cent ect ect. It all depends on what you feel comfortable with. Your maintaining the $5 and trying to build from there till you get to an amount that you can mange with br management rules. Some where between $25 and $50 is where I kick in with brm actual rules.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Depends on the ordeal you want to create...

Poker strategy can last up to months at a time, I know big stacks in Sn'Gs that would fold a great preflop hand just to see the range of VERY tight players patiently waiting for pocket-pairs ample to tt-aa.

These players are players you really got to watch out for, they will make you fold medium hands (all pairs are good) just from image alone.

My advice is to just play according to your play style; patience pocket-players go for low %, maybe 2-6%; however, if you want that edge to make a big stack just go for broke and risk 20-30%, etc,.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

I have bankroll management. I do have to admit though it is probably a good thing. If i felt like it i'd toss 50 % of my bankroll in a big tourney if i had to. gl all.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    I have bankroll management. I do have to admit though it is probably a good thing. If i felt like it i'd toss 50 % of my bankroll in a big tourney if i had to. gl all.
    I think I'd joinu!!!

Played a MTT live at a locar bar n' this chick was burping, being obnoxious, etc, so I'm gonna attack her specifically next game, all-in each precision hand. Glglgl
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Seasoned Veteran
    I set mine to never going all in...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast