Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar

Bankroll Boost, looking for details and info .....tks

Ok so questions I have on bankroll boost on PO would be directed towards people who clear them regularly.

Mostly applies to Carbon but would also like to know about BCP and Juicy as well in that order.

Approximately how much time or hands at different cash stakes would it take to clear bankroll boost. Again mainly carbon but would like to know if you know about BCP and JUICY as well.

So about how many hours at 1 cent 2 cent (or higher buy-in) ring game or how many hands (if you know) would it take to clear Poker Owned bankroll boost?

Also another way to assist on figuring out would be how many VIP points on carbon would it take to clear bankroll boost? In other words say you spent 10 hrs at 2 cent 4 cent (3 tabling) today and accumulated 50 VIP pts on carbon. Based off those 50 VIP points how much did you tally towards bankroll boost? Approximately of course.

If you know approximately how many tournament buy-ins or SnG's and at what amounts would it take as well?

Basically looking for generally specific information that others have figured out on how to better keep track for ourselves.

Any info experienced members could share for all of us not in the know would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
    Last edited by JohnnyDeepStacks; 12-30-2013 at 05:34 PM.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It takes $50 in rake to clear a bonus which at Carbon is 500 vip points. It would take 50 $11 mtts or sngs to clear a bonus. Not really sure about cash games because I have not seriously played them at Carbon.

Quote Originally Posted by credsfan03 View Post
    It takes $50 in rake to clear a bonus which at Carbon is 500 vip points. It would take 50 $11 mtts or sngs to clear a bonus. Not really sure about cash games because I have not seriously played them at Carbon.
    Ty any info is helpful.

I might make up a chart for people for the different sites If I could get enough info from people here for number hands, hours at different stakes.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    idk, im gonna do the figuring for PKR.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

100 for every $1.00 in rake, however there are no bankroll boosts, just avatar upgrades and product sharing (3d drinks).
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    100 for every $1.00 in rake, however there are no bankroll boosts, just avatar upgrades and product sharing (3d drinks).
    Not familiar with PKR but to be clear for people your saying 100 VIP points or on some site Frequent Play Points for every dollar in rake on PKR. So baically one $11 tournament $10+$1 would be 100 VIP or FPP's is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDeepStacks View Post
    Not familiar with PKR but to be clear for people your saying 100 VIP points or on some site Frequent Play Points for every dollar in rake on PKR. So baically one $11 tournament $10+$1 would be 100 VIP or FPP's is that correct?
    Ya, however you can on;y buy items for PKR.

I tried PokerStars/Carbon/Party and they're mostly good if you find consistent players to join in on. paulDkid has me to -$45 however another good player is -$30 to me, etc,.

Well SnG's and tournaments are easy to figure out as far as bankroll boost on PO was hoping some people could elaborate on cash games and amount of time and or approximate number of hands.

nice to know I just learned a couple things here I was about to ask