Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Good luck. It's dfinitely doable, especially if you have the time.

Master Sergeant
    dont forget you can always bank alot of points on here and purchase money on Carbon....that might come in handy for you

PokerOwned God
    Good luck Hustlaaaa , you're gonna want to build up to $30-40 in po freerolls before starting in my opinion.

#NiggasInParis

Private
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i think u win $00000000000000000000000000000

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstar6483 View Post
    dont forget you can always bank alot of points on here and purchase money on Carbon....that might come in handy for you
    he's doing a prop bet ... pretty sure that's a no no

gl! hope u the bestest luck =D

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    Sounds like a fun journey ahead of you. I will be following. Good luck!!!
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Well I don't think you be able to do it, but if you do, you have to show me and the rest of the forum

A No. 1
    this may sound like hogwash but i actually did almost 3x your goal in about 4 days on CDPoker around 5 years ago. The greatest and worst poker story of my life. Ran $25 of freeroll winnings into $6500 and then promptly gave it all back in less than 2 days. I was housesitting and there was no one around to tell me to stop. Couldn't sleep, I'd close my eyes and see cards. I was so sick I didn't play 6 months. So it's definitely more than feasible.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustlaaaa View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Sam. I am a live cash game player usually at the $5/$10+ stakes. I am currently involved in a prop bet for a large amount of money. My friend (a regular at the highest games) placed a bet that I don't have the patience to turn $0.00 to $2,500. The time span is 6 months, however, with my calculations I can do it in much less time. The purpose of this thread is to keep my fans updated, and potentially to have a blog later on.

I am starting a new bankroll on Carbon Poker. I have 0 points and $0.00. So you must be asking yourself, how the hell is this guy going start building. The answer is simple, if you haven't found these yet, it's called Fun Step's 1-3. If you don't know what these are, consider looking it up. You can make a dollar for free, and they run 24/7!

My goal is simple, grind the freerolls on this site and the Fun Steps until I have enough money to play ring game and sngs, then follow Chris Ferguson bankroll rules (no more than 5% bankroll risked in any one game).

Follow me: Hustlaaaa on carbon poker.

Thank you,

Sam

I am confused, you say you want to get to $2,500 on Carbon??? Or just $2,500 between playing Carbon and Live games?? Unless your Isildur1, making $2,500 on Carbon or any on line site is bananas!! I really hope you meet your goal though.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast