Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64138.85

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr5221 View Post
    Where do you play live at and how often do you play live?
    I usually play at Sands or Parx, I play fairly often, however I'm going to focus on this for awhile

1.5 years that's really slowman that becuase he made of a bankroll management.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

well gl in this quest of yours shouldnt be to hard
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king129 View Post
    I usually play at Sands or Parx, I play fairly often, however I'm going to focus on this for awhile
    I gotcha..I play 2/5 mainly with 5/10 on occasions, but plannin on branchin into it a bit more throughout the year (theres usually a 10/25 game going on as wel) that I may start taking a stab at like once a month or something depending how I ran for the month
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr5221 View Post
    I gotcha..I play 2/5 mainly with 5/10 on occasions, but plannin on branchin into it a bit more throughout the year (theres usually a 10/25 game going on as wel) that I may start taking a stab at like once a month or something depending how I ran for the month
    do you play at sands?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    do you play at sands?
    noo never played there yet :/
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

I think this is a great idea and I'm very happy to see someone taking on a challenge like this again. It's inspirational and I actually think I will join along with you in this challenge as I have had horrible brm since black friday. PokerOwned will be a great addition to your strategy and not something Chris Ferguson had the luxury of using to his advantage. I believe you will find this site to be an extremely useful tool that will help you in your challenge. There are tons of ways to earn points here from the offers and surveys to eventually playing last longer bets and the many other promotions. You can use your points to play in the 4 freerolls a day here and also redeem for carbon cash which will undoubtedly be helpful. Goodluck man and I look forward to seeing you at the tables.
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

PokerOwned God
    gl to you, po fr is a good way to build a broll, i have done it so many times that i can even count..welcome to po, we have some great members here

make sure you filter and only look at SNGS on sharkscope, I played the sunday 100k a couple times and lost
    U have a small sample size but have godly stats. If they stay like that for any decent sample size, I'm gonna report you for cheating lolz. GL and your friend really has the bad end of the stick if you are allowed to do surveys and play these fr on PO'd as part your your challenge. If so, then, just let me add you can always buy points from me w/ carbon $'s as well as a ton of other traders on this site. This will keep u in maximum action w/ minimum time spent earning pts. GL in the challenge. -Cookies

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by NascarFanSS View Post
    I think this is a great idea and I'm very happy to see someone taking on a challenge like this again. It's inspirational and I actually think I will join along with you in this challenge as I have had horrible brm since black friday. PokerOwned will be a great addition to your strategy and not something Chris Ferguson had the luxury of using to his advantage. I believe you will find this site to be an extremely useful tool that will help you in your challenge. There are tons of ways to earn points here from the offers and surveys to eventually playing last longer bets and the many other promotions. You can use your points to play in the 4 freerolls a day here and also redeem for carbon cash which will undoubtedly be helpful. Goodluck man and I look forward to seeing you at the tables.

Thank you very much , I appreciate the good wishes, and I plan on succeeding well ahead of time

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast