Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62586.05

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Badugi game...

Private

Badugi game...

Badugi is a draw poker variant similar to triple draw, but with hand values similar to lowball. The betting structure and overall play of the game is identical to a standard poker game using blinds, but, unlike traditional poker which involves a minimum of five cards, players' hands contain only four cards at any one time. During each of three drawing rounds, players can trade zero to four cards from their hands for new ones from the deck, in an attempt to form the best badugi hand and win the pot. Badugi is a gambling game with the object being to win money in the form of pots. The winner of the pot is the person with the best badugi hand at the conclusion of play (known as the showdown).

Private
    who like this game?

Knight-Lieutenant
    i do

Banned
    me too !!!

I like every poker game, seriously I am interesting to improved myself in all of them.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

I actually really like badugi. Fun variation of poker imo. Have only played it as part of a 10 game tourney tho. Have yet to try out the cash games or anythin like that

only time I've played is when Carbon had a freeroll everyday...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Private
    I tend to dislike almost all lowball games with an exception of Omaha h/l. Badugi is something I'd never play for cash although it's a lot of fun to play freerolls or play money.

PokerOwned Pro
    I love badugi. XD I wouldn't wanna play it for cash though...you could have a streak of really bad luck and lose a lot of cash on badugi easily.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    asi como he hecho dinero, tambien lo he perdido

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast