Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63710.34

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AryAlton View Post
    I'm just aggervated and venting. I know that they don't make people lose on purpose, just becuase of whats said in chat. I am a computer programmer by profession. I also know exactly how these random card generators work. Not sure just how to program one but i know how they work. My luck has been so horrible lately is almost unreal. It will pick back up soon.
    I 100% understand with what you are saying about your luck being bad. As i run so bad its not even funny. Just last night i was heads up vs another pokerowned player in a freeroll and with 20 to 1 chiplead i said just go all in every hand. Ofcourse i lose like 6 in a row and its over. But thats ok. If you find you get annoyed by losing these flips then just adjust your game to not re raise all in with a flush draw or bottom 2 pair because you might get out drawn.

why dont you nonbelievers put my theory to the test......then tell me its all on the up and up!!

PokerOwned Master
    i bitch out merge everyday.... just did when my llb opponents (all my pts are on the line) hit consecutive rivers to overtake my chip leads on them... now im just bout done with po

Ive got no problem with badbeats,its part of the game.what I do have is the frequency of them. Percentages are percentages and over time they should prevail.....seemingly not the case at Merge(for me anyways) and when it comes to playing with real money its just not cool or right!

Quote Originally Posted by tp3rd View Post
    why dont you nonbelievers put my theory to the test......then tell me its all on the up and up!!
    I dont need to put it to the test. Your basing your arguement on something that is just impossible. So lets say your theory was to be true. Then that would mean that each table would have to be monitored and every persons chat would have to be scrutinised so much to determine whether or not a comment was actual bad mouthing of the site, something bad about the site said in jest, or just plain chat. Then this program or person overlooking the table would then adjust the table so that a hand occurs when you lose all your money.

You know the way there is a rule on some sites that table talk is english only yet some people talk in other languages without anythin happening to them. If there was a person/program at every table to detect someone badmouthing the site they would easily look out for other common violations like this aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    I dont need to put it to the test. Your basing your arguement on something that is just impossible. So lets say your theory was to be true. Then that would mean that each table would have to be monitored and every persons chat would have to be scrutinised so much to determine whether or not a comment was actual bad mouthing of the site, something bad about the site said in jest, or just plain chat. Then this program or person overlooking the table would then adjust the table so that a hand occurs when you lose all your money.

You know the way there is a rule on some sites that table talk is english only yet some people talk in other languages without anythin happening to them. If there was a person/program at every table to detect someone badmouthing the site they would easily look out for other common violations like this aswell.
    Dont need to be monitored....thats what filters and alerts are for in the system.

cmon seriously u guys,,, u can say the nicest things about merge in the chat all u want and doesnt me an ur going to start winninggg all of a sudden,,, or that ur luck will turn around,, it just is what is with online poker,, sometimes ur on a winning streak and sometimes ur not, is alll....

Ive got no problem with badbeats,its part of the game.what I do have is the frequency of them. Percentages are percentages and over time they should prevail.....seemingly not the case at Merge(for me anyways) and when it comes to playing with real money its just not cool or right!
    Your thoughts here sound like a common misconception when it comes to roulette. When it comes black 10 times in a row people say its 50/50 red and black so it has to come red now. But the truth is that wheter or not its come black 10 times in a row the % for it to come red never changes. The same way as someone hitting a small % out has no affect on him hitting a small % out the next hand.

These sites make money simply off of people playing on their site. Why would any of them jeopardise it by simply cheating you. They stand nothing to gain from it

Dont need to be monitored....thats what filters and alerts are for in the system.
    But your saying there is a filter/alert than can notify them of a bad word said against them that can make them alter the cards to make you lose money. C'mon think about it for a second.

If you cant prove they are cheating ,then they got nothing to lose.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast