Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

PokerOwned Pro

Bad Loans on pokerowned this guy VegasVic31!

You guys don't loan VegasVic31 this guy any points defaulted on many loans no intentions of paying them back!

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillacfunk View Post
    You guys don't loan VegasVic31 this guy any points defaulted on many loans no intentions of paying them back!
    Well, you should post this in marketplace or tell Zab.

TON is Gone.
    How many threads do you need for this? What steps are you taking to recover your losses/ Did you research this person before you loaned to him? It looks like VegasVic31 was in default on a LoanShark loan at the time....

PokerOwned God
    I'll keep this in mind. Thanks for the info.

LvegasL1 is NOT VegasVic31! Not The Same Person

Quote Originally Posted by cadillacfunk View Post
    Don't confuse this Donkey with LvegasL1. LvegasL1 is super cool people. JustSayn.......................
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Ya know this sucks especially for newer members like myself who are trying to show integrity and trustworthiness and it is difficult to do if people dont pay back their loans. The newer members like myself who would like to get a loan are probably SOL even though I would pay it back within the time alloted. I can only speak for myself, though. JJ
    May Luck Follow You Like A Lost Puppy!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. lol JustSayn......................
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjamjo View Post
    Ya know this sucks especially for newer members like myself who are trying to show integrity and trustworthiness and it is difficult to do if people dont pay back their loans. The newer members like myself who would like to get a loan are probably SOL even though I would pay it back within the time alloted. I can only speak for myself, though. JJ
    No not really.... there are lots of generous peeps around here willing to take a small risk on nOObs. Don't aks for alot, pay it back on time, and say thanks. Noobs will do fine. ABOVE ALLL show that you are working to get points yourself and NEVER BEG FOR POINTS ANYWHERE.

how many fkin times...

MARKET PLACE IS NOT FOR LOANS if you loaned a guy who is already in default in shark its your own damn fault and u deserve NONE of your points back
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Its your own fault if you loan somebody in Market that is in default in loan shark. Look at the Wall of Shame nad if you are loaning to someone make sure it is in shark not market.