Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Hour long survey

OMFG! I just finished a survey and it was so long ! only for 105 po points , which i didnt get yet . lol i really hope i do . but yea this survey was so long . took me over a hr to finish! was the first that was long like that . most say 15mins. have y'all came across these long ass surveys? also how do you avoid these long ones? please n with you opinions. THANX SCOTT41984

PokerOwned Veteran
    and i ended up not even getting credited for the survey !!! wtf ... getting tired of doing surverys! but dont wanna download nothing n im not paying for points .. thats kinda pointless

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea those surveys can be a pain! same thing happened to me many many times!

PokerOwned Pro
    always thinks i like this comment... sorry i understand.

Banned
    had a ton that wouldn't work for me too. I hate wasting my energyies

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah sometimes the point ratio is a little skewed.

EddieTorr
    My peeve are the ones where you spend 15 minutes to find out you don't qualify.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Man I did an hour long one a while back and never got anything. That ws a couple months ago. I don't know if I've done another damn survey since. Made me lose all faith in em.

Quote Originally Posted by scott41984 View Post
    and i ended up not even getting credited for the survey !!! wtf ... getting tired of doing surverys! but dont wanna download nothing n im not paying for points .. thats kinda pointless

Well then thats your choice cause its not pointless. you have a chance of making ALOT more money off of buying points then putting money on a site. and you havent been here long enough to comp[lain about not getting points. some of us have been hre for years and still find ways to earn so you sound like a quitter or someone who doesnt want to take the time(even tho u did a survey). Screw surveys, i have never had any luck with them either do task and such. There are PLENTY of ways to make a ton of points here. If your trying you should be able to make almost 10k in points your first month here
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    why the hell wouldu do the hr long for 105pts? haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast