Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar

Hecklers, whiners, and railbirds oh my!

Well I have been back playing online for about 2 weeks now, and I can't help but notice the breakdown in civility that has taken place in cyber-poker. Don't get me wrong, there have always been guys who yip and yap like like troll-chihuahuas; but now its absolutely out of control. I lose a pot they heckle me, I win a pot they bitch and whine; they coach at the table while giving such ABC muppet advice that I pull muscles rolling my eyes. Perhaps its because I'm starting from the bottom and grinding upward, because the guys at the levels I'm used to playing take beats better than these guys who are losing pennies. Seriously, how pathetic is it to 'Hellmuth' at a micro-stakes level? I'm not sure what level its healthy for these cardio-fibrillators to play at if they can't handle a .25c swing. Seriously, I can't wait to get past the salt mines, because they are full of troglodytes that think they are renaissance men. Its funny how little they actually consider the odds will on occasion deal the anomaly. Would you put one bullet in a revolver spin the chamber and point it at your head and pull the trigger? why not? BECAUSE IT HAS A BULLET IN IT! And you thought your hand was invincible why? Shut up and play with class and composure, or find another hobby, its for your own good. Quit bringing down poker with your antics, no wonder US friendly sites have such little traffic. Because they are full of rude loser Americans who feel entitled to win every pot because they watched the WSOP on a big TV. Whaaa Whaaaaa , these games are rigged because I'm not Stuey Ungar, WHaaaaaaaa. Wrong. The RNG does not know you, or care about doomswitching you because of your pathetic $1000 withdrawal. People withdraw massive amounts daily, crazy how the RNG misses them, but targets your speck-like account. If its rigged why do you still play? Good players take bad beats period, because the money goes in ahead the majority of the time. Great players move on, stupid players let it affect them. Obviously you think your good; but are you great or stupid?

Let's see how long it takes the trolls to attack this post..

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    Let's see how long it takes the trolls to attack this post..
    few hours ^^

I'm on pins and needles waiting.

Great post bro. people have to understand the site has a rng that promotes bad beats and big pots for the rake. If you understand this you can be a real threat. We all get beat its just how frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by eichroll View Post
    Great post bro. people have to understand the site has a rng that promotes bad beats and big pots for the rake. If you understand this you can be a real threat. We all get beat its just how frequently.
    Agreed fully. It also has alot to do with anti-collusionary efforts. Imagine how frustrating this dynamic is to the kids talking on skype at ring tables. Theoretically this is what "POTRIPPER" was supposedly dis-proving with his super-account.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    Well I have been back playing online for about 2 weeks now, and I can't help but notice the breakdown in civility that has taken place in cyber-poker. Don't get me wrong, there have always been guys who yip and yap like like troll-chihuahuas; but now its absolutely out of control. I lose a pot they heckle me, I win a pot they bitch and whine; they coach at the table while giving such ABC muppet advice that I pull muscles rolling my eyes. Perhaps its because I'm starting from the bottom and grinding upward, because the guys at the levels I'm used to playing take beats better than these guys who are losing pennies. Seriously, how pathetic is it to 'Hellmuth' at a micro-stakes level? I'm not sure what level its healthy for these cardio-fibrillators to play at if they can't handle a .25c swing. Seriously, I can't wait to get past the salt mines, because they are full of troglodytes that think they are renaissance men. Its funny how little they actually consider the odds will on occasion deal the anomaly. Would you put one bullet in a revolver spin the chamber and point it at your head and pull the trigger? why not? BECAUSE IT HAS A BULLET IN IT! And you thought your hand was invincible why? Shut up and play with class and composure, or find another hobby, its for your own good. Quit bringing down poker with your antics, no wonder US friendly sites have such little traffic. Because they are full of rude loser Americans who feel entitled to win every pot because they watched the WSOP on a big TV. Whaaa Whaaaaa , these games are rigged because I'm not Stuey Ungar, WHaaaaaaaa. Wrong. The RNG does not know you, or care about doomswitching you because of your pathetic $1000 withdrawal. People withdraw massive amounts daily, crazy how the RNG misses them, but targets your speck-like account. If its rigged why do you still play? Good players take bad beats period, because the money goes in ahead the majority of the time. Great players move on, stupid players let it affect them. Obviously you think your good; but are you great or stupid?

You pm'ed me saying you used to have a 6 fix figure roll? Now ur at micros? LoL i think u are the noob, who wants to potray yourself as better then the rest. You are a noob donk who WATCHED THE WSOP ON A BIG SCREEN speaking from experience hey? hahahahhaa

Ya ive been playing since 2002, Im not a noob or a donk ive profit 35k net 60k. But 99 prct of all that was ten years ago...So you can stop Pm'ing me how u used to sit down with 25k at a table and play ivey, yet now u at micros.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eichroll View Post
    You look like a geek, so stop crossing ur arms like ur tough

Quote Originally Posted by chefdd View Post
    You pm'ed me saying you used to have a 6 fix figure roll? Now ur at micros? LoL i think u are the noob, who wants to potray yourself as better then the rest. You are a noob donk who WATCHED THE WSOP ON A BIG SCREEN speaking from experience hey? hahahahhaa

Ya ive been playing since 2002, Im not a noob or a donk ive profit 35k net 60k. But 99 prct of all that was ten years ago...So you can stop Pm'ing me how u used to sit down with 25k at a table and play ivey, yet now u at micros.
    Your dilusional, and your reading comprehension is lacking. What I said PRIVATELY out of modesty, is that I have 6 figures in profits. I sent that PM back when I thought you could be reached because I wanted to help you realize that you were being an ass and talking about things and people you didn't know anything about. But your obviously beyond help, and don't give a shit anyways so w/e. As far as the Ivey thing, what are you talking about? I never said any garbage like that, so get your opponents straight. As far as where Im at now, Im doing OK and having fun getting where Im going, and your still working all day making food for others. If your really want to find out, look me up and sit down, its not hard to find people on poker sites. Your the exact kind of gnat I wrote this novel about, always putting others down regardless of what they are talking about, just read through your posts shrek. Your a golem, and I'm sure your very happy in life because it shows in your actions. And if you knew how bad your read on me is you would feel as stupid as you look to me. Now shoo, go write something relevant about anything.

Below is the exact verbatim PM I sent you, where on Earth does it say anything about Ivey?

[Play money tables? Are you feeling OK? I have 6 figures in earnings, just would never be such an ass as to brag about it in public. Your making alot of friends. Get a grip, or go find somewhere that your type is appreciated.]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast