Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Veteran

Post postflop

AKorAQ is just draw postfop but many regular consider these hand stroge range and lose money with them

I like what bluenwhite said. Well also I will quote Mike Sexton, "never go broke holding AQ in your hand".
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Experienced Member
    Hi everybody. in my experience AK & AQ are not premiun hands!!!! if you ask me about them dont go all in pre flop!!! take care about your position, the opponent stack, and raise pre flop but if after flop you dont hit anything you probably are losing the hand and you should fold.

Good luck at the tables!!!!

Experienced Member
    If it is heads up then a 9,9 or 7,7 would be better. If there is more people involved in the hand then that's when A,K and A,Q get a little more premium.

Experienced Member
    play that kind of hands whit your feeling you dont now what of cards are on the board to felll so play whit your heard

Yes they are premium hands AK more than AQ obv. but there are numerous factors that are involved into deciding if it is a premium hand in each particular hand(pot).
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12