Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

Apostasy_666 Warning

Apostasy who was a trusted mod here appears to have been scamming people with trades.

Just as a warning, do not trust sending money to him period.

People including myself have been trying to contact him all day long while he's been playing at FTP ignoring our requests to clear this matter up.

Zab
    Last edited by Zab; 04-06-2011 at 10:57 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Sergeant Major
    wish i knew that before i got scamed by him.. sad thing is others will get less help from me because of that

Sergeant Major
    wat a fucking dick just proves u cant even trust them who are supposed to be ure mates

Zab
    For a guy who supposedly won 200-300k or something.. he plays an awful lot of $1 tourneys
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

isnt APO the ONE who was talkin bout winining the 360 K at pstars???? well, i guess its not surprising reallly,, u never can telll, , why would he owe people money then at all????? wel I HOPE he pays U ZABBB and otheres... someone,, mentioned to me,, that they werent sure they belivved him,,, so i was a little skeptical,, hope it works out for u Z>>>>

PokerOwned Pro
    if i had 300k id be playing 1k at a time:P not one dollar at a time

Elite PokerOwned Member
    one who wins 100k would not ask to borrow a dollar, but give a 100 dolla freeroll.. (o=

Zab
    I was really skeptical, but I am always skeptical.. In fact, no offense rrickir, but whenever someone says they are female online, I never believe them

Sergeant Major
    apo if you are reading this, if i do not have my $ by tomorrow night i will report you to tilt and stars for scaming, i have all the details from our deal... i really hope it doesnt come to this

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I was really skeptical, but I am always skeptical.. In fact, no offense rrickir, but whenever someone says they are female online, I never believe them
    lol =)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast