Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Sergeant Major
    u give me 1 good reason not to make it public if hes going around scamming people they should no. sorry but hes done it

Theres no problem with him scamming anyone else. That would involve him talking to someone lol

why not make public in forum sy n???i dont agree there, casue if its not public,, ot h er people wouldnt know,, and mite give money too,, I Seen this happen in my other forum,, a while ba ck,, with diff person too, so i think its best if epople know, truth is best it think. so otheres wont get s mammed iether.

Sergeant Major
    no probs from him ,YET!!!!

Banned
    1 good reason? How about what's the poinit of giving PO a bad rep because of one idiot taking advantage. That good? =)

Sergeant Major
    exactly my point hun its not right that others dont no especilly regulars who might noot be on at this time

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by synergybros View Post
    1 good reason? How about what's the poinit of giving PO a bad rep because of one idiot taking advantage. That good? =)
    You can't stop something like this, not like we could see it coming.

This is one of the reason's (The main reason) I say "NO STAKING" Because stuff like this happens ALL THE TIME.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    good news is, if anyone ever googles apostasy_666 they should get this link and see that he's a scammer
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Banned
    It happens everywhere and it will happen again unfortunately thats the way of the world. Geez you'd shit yourself if you seen the # of transfers I've sent out compared to received.

Zab
    Well Im not happy about it.. I sent BTNGU $5 to try and get him restarted and some points..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast