Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Apology.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    hehehehe that happens we lose almost all here with good hand and tired of that and play like the donk and fish

dont apologize dude. you need to feel that emotion. feel it full and clear so that u can make a better decision later in life. if someone made a dumbass play you are justified in flipping out. i swear im gonna smack the next dumbazz player i see live. i will be the first going to jail over this shyt
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountryAA View Post
    I'd like to apologize for flipping the fk out yesterday in the 10 p.m. PO tourny and acting like a moron. For anyone that was on my table and the dude that it was directed at I apologize. I was in full tilt mode and steaming over an earlier loss in a different tournament. Maybe gonna take a break from poker for a bit so I can get myself centered.
    Don't sweat it man. We all do it at sometime or another. Get's to me too and that's usually when I take a day off.

Way to man up...Self-control is a real asset in playing poker. We all lose control, to what degree is what is in question here. I wasn't there so I don't know what was said. I try to remember the quote, " Hate the game not the player ". Hope you feel better after the apology, I think it's the correct thing to do. Take care
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

yep, it happens, it's just part of poker. Taking a break is probably a good decision on your part.

PokerOwned Pro
    yep, it happens, it's just part of poker. Taking a break is probably a good decision on your part.

Yeah I'm totally fine now. I just had a bad couple weeks on carbon and it was driving me nuts. Like wagon said be mad at the game not the player. Some of these calls I lost to are the type of calls I WANT people to make. I mean if someone is 4 betting me with 55
    and I have QQ I should be happy when we flip and I see what they have. They aren't gonna river me every time(hopefully) and I'm gonna win the majority of those situations.

PokerOwned God
    While I wasn't in that tournament, you apologizing shows great character. Good job. And, I understand that the tilting, I've been knocked out early on from hands that should've folded. I understand it's 150 pts to play, but still, c'mon.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It is common for us all to see these bad bouts of anger being display on our poker table sometimes me too get into angry mode start breathing heavily like hulk but it is not common to see some1 apologise so m sure whoever it was directed to wud be f9 now.

Good for you! Apologizing for bad behavior is always best.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast