Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62373.79

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    No rant ever gets to me, especially ones like that. Think about it, they do not even know you or your family.
    To take it personal is letting them win.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roopster View Post
    quit being a whiney tattletell if youre gonna donk someone expect a little feedback

feedback is that what you call it i protect my kids from scum and he is scum
    Last edited by 1downswing1; 04-01-2012 at 04:01 PM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

A No. 1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1downswing1 View Post
    he said i hope your family die a horrible death im guessing you and the likes of azreal1 dont have children and if your going to stanby and let scum like him say things like that then you guys need your heads tested this one wont get a grip
    stix and stones..i've heard it all..try not to lose any sleep over it

Quote Originally Posted by 1downswing1 View Post
    even if you have someone like azreal1 with his lovely jeans on ignore in the game once they are out they can spew bile at you from the rail for 2 mins which is what this convict did via the rail so your ignore argument is flawed
    Turn off the chat completely, you see nothing.

So no, my argument is not flawed.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Experienced Member
    pretty funny downswing you would go to all that trouble to find a picture of me from what 16 or 17 years ago.....lmao....you tryin to hide something about yourself? maybe i am a scumbag but im fine with that every1 makes mistakes and you shouldnt let what ppl say in a poker chat bother you so much just shows how weak your game is. you will never accomplish what i have so congrats on finding a picture me of me from almost 20 years ago. tah tah the #1 scumbag signin out

I removed the pic in the OP because if that is him, that is not right.

PokerOwned Veteran
    The fact you made a post is lol people say shit behind a computer whatever move on

PokerOwned God
    well chat can get nasty, shake it off and play your game, i just had a guy tell me on the 1.10 game he hope my penis catch gangreen and fall off so the rats can eat it...never heard that 1 before

Experienced Member
    lmao @gametime that is an original i think

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dwalaub View Post
    pretty funny downswing you would go to all that trouble to find a picture of me from what 16 or 17 years ago.....lmao....you tryin to hide something about yourself? maybe i am a scumbag but im fine with that every1 makes mistakes and you shouldnt let what ppl say in a poker chat bother you so much just shows how weak your game is. you will never accomplish what i have so congrats on finding a picture me of me from almost 20 years ago. tah tah the #1 scumbag signin out
    dirtbag saying you wish my kids dead karma will get you nasty piece of work fraudster

evil by looks evil by nature

dwalaub> hope u and your family fkin die tonight

dwalaub> then the coroner rapes your daughter and wifes dead corpses

my daughter is 5
    Last edited by 1downswing1; 04-01-2012 at 06:43 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast