Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64599.09

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Private
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    i think i ,m banned for life from there lol i dunno tho,, casue i once tried to join there,, but was tooo hard for me to keep up with all,, and id idnt just want to spam all the time,,and wayy too much typin for me tho too is ok tho GL to those guys too with th eir group.i think i mite even met one or 2 when i went to vegas one year,, but i cant reemeber now tho LOL,,anyways,,i,m sure is ok group of people too ,if u can doo all the work there tho..tooo so gl
    You're banned because you were one of the password thieves from the other day.

no i am not a member

sounds like a decent place to me.might join myself.little bit of work keeps the trash out LOLi was with a buyin forum for 3 years before i decided to join another forum(which is here)..later today i might see if they will have me
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    sounds like a decent place to me.might join myself.little bit of work keeps the trash out LOLi was with a buyin forum for 3 years before i decided to join another forum(which is here)..later today i might see if they will have me
    It's a lot of work, lol. But you're right , definately keeps "trash" out. They are very protective of pw as you can see. GL if you try to join.

PokerOwned God
    I tried once and it is alot of work and never did get as far as password eligiblity

Quote Originally Posted by tval35 View Post
    I'd love to get entry into their 100$ Carbon freerolls. =)
    I have it and if you'd read the whole thread here you'd know why you can't get it.
    Paying off calling stations since 2007

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    It's a lot of work, lol. But you're right , definately keeps "trash" out. They are very protective of pw as you can see. GL if you try to join.
    Anyone can join, and it really is not that hard. The requirements are there to keep it so that the members who want to be there will get the perks, those who are just plain freeroll whores will not.
    When we had them on full tilt with no requirements, there were over 1500 ppl who would stop by the site to get the password and play, that was not fun.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567