Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64239.23

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

Anybody help? GF interested in poker

its kinda like fishing in my mind, I want her to catch one on the first trip, any suggestions?

PokerOwned Pro
    She is not comfortable with me spouting off odds she wants to play and ask questions as she goes, she watched me play for years

PokerOwned Pro
    ps i think she could be better than me with all my knowledge lol

I would just let her play and you answer questions for her when she asks them.

PokerOwned Pro
    easier said then done hahha

PokerOwned Pro
    would it be total ahole move to get her a book on the odds?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillacfunk View Post
    would it be total ahole move to get her a book on the odds?
    HOH is a good book for beginners. Do you run any kind of tracking software that has a replayer? Let her play some micro cash games and/or SnGs, FRs even n ask questions as u watch her. Slip in odds n y she should do sumtin different ever so slightly. Just let her know that itsa game of odds n to be a winner shes going to hafta learn em sooner or later.

Have fun.haha.

TON is Gone.
    In all honesty, the Poker Stars PokerSchoolOnline training is rather effective.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

lol....gl to you and your girlfriend....learning to play poker is not only learning the odds...The more beats she takes the better rounded she will become....If you can learn from your beats without letting them effect your game..you always have potential

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    lol....gl to you and your girlfriend....learning to play poker is not only learning the odds...The more beats she takes the better rounded she will become....If you can learn from your beats without letting them effect your game..you always have potential
    Unlike ddavey, I can not advocate beating your girlfriend. Violence is never a solution.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast