Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool Any1 interested in a tournament of champions?

Hello all.....tryin to get as much feedback as possible....so if you have any ideas or feedback please post here!!!

What the goal is here is to have a toc....Top freeroll players will play for a certain prize ....top 20-25 people.....$25 prize or w.e the prize may be.....please give some feedback so we can get some what of n idea on how many people would take part in it....obv every1 playing the freerolls would be qaulified......

send some feedback players!!!

Sergeant Major
    what means a feedback?

feedback means....just ur opinion on the idea....or what u would expect from it!!!

i was thinking monthly to start off....to see how many people wanna be apart of it ya know....

Seasoned Veteran
    how bout just top 10 in points each month

Banned
    i would say the top 10 in most money per week for 4 weeks there names go into restricted tourney with 25 dollars prizepool with first second third split poits as well 1st 350 pts 2nd 200pts 3rd 125pts for top three and prize pool still pays top 10.

Experienced Member
    I think a tourney of champions would be a cool idea...of course I would have to actually pay more attention to the tourney start times then. That would actually be a good thing.lol

Knight-Lieutenant
    Sounds interesting ctm. I'm in. Monthly sounds good.

Master Sergeant
    I started getting into 2 years ago . Makes me respect soccer so much more. Very entertaining to watch when the best in the world are playing

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by devilsuncle View Post
    I started getting into 2 years ago . Makes me respect soccer so much more. Very entertaining to watch when the best in the world are playing
    haha, MY DUMB ass thought you were referring to soccer, But yes i agree that we need one, maybe is dash client turns out better the expected

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast