Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

any suggestions on how to properly get verified thru carbon to do money transfers

gm i am up and can't sleep so i decided to start a topic for any poker player who know how to properly get verified on carbon to do player to player transfer for players who are looking to make some money on the site from carbon or who have funds on carbon and want to cashout..i can not get support to contact me and the market is wide open for players looking to buy carbon funds on 2 plus 2 forums and trading with poker owned members as well, i would really like to get verified and inform future players as well as long as carbon stays in the market for usa players and when ps returns to the usa..lol..but thanks for anybody input on this thread...see u at the tables..
    Last edited by gametime74; 07-16-2011 at 04:09 AM.

I believe it says what you need to do to accomplish this. Goto cashier and click on transfer or look under account to find out what all you need. I think u need a drivers license and ?? Ill go look and post again
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

You need to fax in a copy of your driver's liscence, make a minimum deposit (if you have not already) send in a copy of the card used to make the deposit, front and back, and wait 21 days from date of deposit.

PokerOwned God
    sincei am from the usa, i have never made a deposit on the site, played mostly freerolls, small buyin from money transferred from a friend who also play on carbon, if i never deposit can i still be verified..i have sent carbon emails asking all these questions and no response from carbon, it has been 3 weeks

Unfortunately no, you have to make the deposit in order to transfer (but not to withdraw-go figure). You can deposit through western union, but I think that minimum is higher than what was accepted from gift cards. It is pretty stupid that you have to jump through more hoops to transfer than withdraw.
    I was pretty irritated that I had to deposit, as I had cashed in a tourney for over 100 and just wanted to move it, and didn't want to deposit.

PokerOwned Master
    ya u have to pretty much deposit to be able to transfer... outside of making numerous phone calls and email to the right people, atleast thats what ive heard

PokerOwned Pro
    i emailed them a few weeks back and they said i had to deposit first, but i said since im an american they wouldnt accepted my cards, so they told me send a copy of my ID and a bill to assure who i am and they might be able to do so

yes it's on the poker site,,, look in player admin,,,,then account verication,,,I think that is where you will find the info,,,,,
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Banned
    I had to make a deposit first before I could transfer.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Click on cashier and you will see the instructions on how to cash out, deposit and make transfers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast