Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63058.51

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Pro
    you have to deposit to do transfers on the merge network.

Banned
    You have to make a deposit in order to make a transfer.

Hrmmm, wonder if I should even chime in here. If you explain to Carbon and provide all the docs necessary and get someone who is reasonable on the other end of support you can get them to open up transfers for you. You just have to explain to them that you, and others are able to fund your poker account w/o a deposit, but, are more than happy and willing to supply all the necessary docs for them to be able to prove who you are. It will take some back and forth but, you should be able to open up transfers. Anywho, GL all.

Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    Hrmmm, wonder if I should even chime in here. If you explain to Carbon and provide all the docs necessary and get someone who is reasonable on the other end of support you can get them to open up transfers for you. You just have to explain to them that you, and others are able to fund your poker account w/o a deposit, but, are more than happy and willing to supply all the necessary docs for them to be able to prove who you are. It will take some back and forth but, you should be able to open up transfers. Anywho, GL all.
    I knew you had to jump through some hoops when you did, welcome back man!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    sendcookies,this was the answer i was looking for, i had one guy say the same thing on 2 plus 2 who have sent me large transfers, he said it takes about 21 days..just let them know i can't make an deposit but look at my transfer history and they can verify i am able to fund my acct...i started the process today, thanks for ur comment..i can make money on this site becuase i think i am good cash player i just need to know i can take it out with transfers..carbon support sucks, it will be a hassle i am sure
    Last edited by gametime74; 07-18-2011 at 10:12 AM.

Knight-Lieutenant
    dont know but i cant get a good bankroll to even think about withdrawing lol

Sergeant
    Also from what I've heard, Carbon's chat support hasn't been working for awhile but whenever I have had questions or issues, I just send them an email. I've never had any problems with communications via email for support. I've only made a couple of deposits and unfortunately for me, I haven't had much luck, so..... so far, I haven't had anything to cash out with

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12