Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64993.9

Cool In beginnig of the WCOOP

MY ENGLISH FRIENDS HY GOOD NEWS ‪#‎WCOOP‬ GOOD PEOPLE OF ALERT FOR POKER IS APPROACHING THE MISSING WCOOP WEEKS AND TIME FLIES THAT WE WILL WIN BUT WE ALONE
    #WCOOP MAYBE SOME STATES MAY REACH THE FINAL TABLE AND WIN SOME EVENT IS THE MAIN GOAL HACI from now convened a
    #WCOOP PLAYER FOR LATIN AMERICA face the WCOOP STATES ARE MORE AND MORE CHANCES OF WINNING WILL THEN THEN
    #WCOOP WHO WANT TO BE PART OF THIS PARTNERSHIP IS A PLAYER WITH MEDIUM-HIGH LEVEL EXPERIENCE AND RELIABILITY WITH ATTITUDE OF WINNER
    #WCOOP NOT ACCEPT THAT FAILED WILL ONLY FISHEAR JODANCE NOTHING BUT NO ONE WANTS SHARKS WITH BLOOD ON WHO SAID I WCOOP
    #WCOOP ANIMECEN POKER PLAYERS OF LATIN AMERICA AND IF YOU WANT THE WORLD HOPE ALL DATA COMMENTS TO WCOOP refernte to leave
    PREPARING FOR WAR #WCOOP MOST IMPORTANT YEAR IN THE WORLD OF POKER ONLINE HOPE YOUR COMMENTS ON @ Darkj99hurtado #WCOOP
    #WCOOP Any constructive and informative commentary VALE IF IN DOUBT AGALE GOOGLE BUT ALSO REMEMBER THAT TICKETS ARE HIGH
    I will support #WCOOP AS MEDIATOR AND CHIEF But if someone wants to support me as a player someday 60% 40% WILL I LEAVE THE DATA
    #WCOOP Lies and bullshit NO SHARK 100% 1000% RISE IN JUST WIN psyched bet my cock FINAL TABLE LEFT NO LIE
    #WCOOP LOOKING FOR SHARKS BORN AND WITHOUT COMPASSION FOR PREDATORS HACI WE ARE NO 1 VS 1 SOONER OR LATER ALSO FACE TO FACE touch us OYO
    #WCOOP WHO WANTS TO ACCOMPANY ME AND SUPPORT IN THIS DREAM THAT CALL WCOOP SOON BE A SWEET AND GREAT REALITY
    #WCOOP And I'm sharpening every day TABLES FOR EYE TICKET HERE MAY BE GOOD GOOD GOOD GAME STYLE ATTITUDE AND DESIRE TO WIN
    — me siento optimista.

POKER PLAYER OF POKERSTARS
    4 YEARS EXPERIENCE
    DREAM OF SUPERNOVA STATUS
    PERFECT DARKNESS STYLE KING SHARK HOMES POKER
    GOOD PATNER
    FOLLO ME ON TWITER @DARKJ99

What the eff does this even mean?!?!?

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

"ONLY FISHEAR JODANCE NOTHING" that line was funny,, WTF is a fishear l ol Even I cdnt read that typing or his translation............................... but I did understand his last line best,,, which wasnt even in english,................

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    "ONLY FISHEAR JODANCE NOTHING" that line was funny,, WTF is a fishear l ol Even I cdnt read that typing or his translation............................... but I did understand his last line best,,, which wasnt even in english,................
    You know its bad when RICKI DOESNT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE WRITING!!!!!

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    You know its bad when RICKI DOESNT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE WRITING!!!!!
    I "bet my cock" nobody does.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.