Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66723.57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Micro limits

Master Sergeant

Micro limits

Is anyone else having trouble beating micro limits? I'm trying to do the 0 to 10k Chris Ferguson challenge and the highest I've gotten is $52. Usually I stall around $11 or $17 because the $1.20 SnGs and 0.01/0.02 nl and 0.02/0.05 limit ring games all have way to unpredictable and frankly, stupid players. They will call your pocket AA 4x bb bet with Q3o and flop a full house. They will call down your top pair with AQo no matter what you bet and hit an A on the river. I'm just getting sick of it.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Sergeant
    i do,,, this is my one and only problem,, i hate it when it happens. do u know any other way to get easy money for free ??!!!

Sergeant
    Nothing is easy in this world of the poker ... this way of simple...

Master Sergeant
    True words Juan, lol.

I don't win much ,,,but you run into a lot of dumb asses
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Pro
    i wouldnt say it is easy cuz ppl still play dumb but i havent had too much trouble

Knight
    /"\
    |\./|
    | |
    | |
    |>~<|
    | |
    /'\| |/'\..
    /~\| | | | \
    | =[@]= | | \
    | | | | | \
    | ~ ~ ~ ~ |` )
    | /
    \ /
    \ /
    \ _____ /
    |--//''`\--|
    | (( +==)) |
    |--\_|_//--|

Knight
    I have a same problem men...it is very strange...i do not now why but...something is bad in this!!!

All the freaking time. Idiots coming in an trying to steal everypot is what usually gets me. Wait for a good hand to take advantage and they still usually end up sucking me out. After that I usually go on tilt and blow it back down pretty close to $0. The best Ive ever done starting directly from nothing is $120, so not even close.

Master Sergeant
    The micros are the hardest to beat for the majority of players, new stats say 80-85% of poker players are losing money players. Since poker sites have such extravagant rake it makes it that much harder. Then add on every poker site, free poker blog newsletter and video's to teach how to play poker... the skill level of players have rounded to the point where variance is all about timing.

Best advice is to be patient, if you are meant to play poker you will plow right on through. You have to honest with yourself if you really do the daily grind to scratch out a profit. Don't let the bad beats that will happen for and against you drag you down. It doesn't hurt your opponent psychologically that you get your Aces cracked but it does hurt you when you spin off in a tantrum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast