Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62280.2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any advice??

Any advice??

I would just like opinions & advice from the more experienced SNG NLH players on grinding $5-$10-$15 6max DON on BCP for $50/day, 1.5k/mo. If you had this goal in mind, which of 3 DON's would you include & at what rate (multi tabling) to accomplish the $50/day mark consistently? Basically I'm curious as to how others sng players would design their daily DON schedule etc... Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

11 views- 0 replies I get more replies on a negative thread vs a poker related post which provides notta. Where all the real players at? lol

Quote Originally Posted by joshwayne420 View Post
    11 views- 0 replies I get more replies on a negative thread vs a poker related post which provides notta. Where all the real players at? lol
    Because no one is a "real" poker player. If you want to make money, don't do hyper-turbos. Your money makers are turbos which are deep. Don't do the rebuy/addon tourneys, too many donks. Cash games are only good if you have higher bank roll. try to find a game type you are good at and play it. I'm great at heads up and make a lot of money on HU.

There, poker advice for you. GL.

Many people will try to tell you cash game, but you can't be defensive when playing cash game.

First of all, thank you..advice taken. Secondly, these are 6 max regular non turbo DONS that i'm referring to. Definitely not hyper's...just wanted to clear that up. Thanks again.

I would just like opinions & advice from the more experienced SNG NLH players on grinding $5-$10-$15 6max DON on BCP for $50/day, 1.5k/mo. If you had this goal in mind, which of 3 DON's would you include & at what rate (multi tabling) to accomplish the $50/day mark consistently? Basically I'm curious as to how others sng players would design their daily DON schedule etc... Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Stay in school. Best advice I can give.

First of all, thank you..advice taken. Secondly, these are 6 max regular non turbo DONS that i'm referring to. Definitely not hyper's...just wanted to clear that up. Thanks again.
    I would definitely look at whose playing in the games that are running before you start playing. If you see random people who aren't registered for other tourneys, don't shark scope them. (SharkScope - Online and Live Poker Statistics) but if they are registered for next games and are playing multiple more, then shark scope them and see how they are doing. Just to see how your competition is and you can play your game based off how well they are doing.

Why do you want to build your BR that way out of curiosity? I know Tommy does this method a lot, but I think the grind would get so boring after a while playing the same game over and over. Would you make room for any other tournaments in your BR?

[QUOTE=rivdee;294209]Stay in school. Best advice I can give.[/Q

Again, we may just be falling off topic just a bit...BUT on a more positive note, I'm getting free advice. lol Thx RVD

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Why do you want to build your BR that way out of curiosity? I know Tommy does this method a lot, but I think the grind would get so boring after a while playing the same game over and over. Would you make room for any other tournaments in your BR?
    Because poker is a boring game. You can't change your game up all the time. It's the same thing as work, if you sell tickets all day, well that's how you are making money...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast