Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Online Tells

Private

Cool Online Tells

if someone takes time then they have something if someone raises or checks right away then they youll dont have anything they are usually chasing a draw or just dont have anything

Private
    My tells

Fast check - air.

If the opponent is on the dry board to think long and then plays the check / call, then most likely have a strong hand.

If a player makes on the river check-raise - almost always the nuts. So do not bluff, because slow-play
    Last edited by Preflopper; 11-29-2010 at 05:25 AM.

Zab
    These are also kind of well known, so I sometimes use this against people.. Like I will have check\call pre-clicked if i have a REALLY strong hand (Pretending that I had check\fold clicked)

So be careful
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yes that is true. I seem to get a read on the persons reation time when making bets. Its just about the only way of seeing tells online. Its a good thing to watch when playing online poker.

Hairless-Nut
    Fast check I would say 80% of the time is a weak hand, but its good to know if the guy you are up against is a newbie or not

The fast check technique is the easiest way to get your opponents to lead themselves to the hangman. It's an obvious weak hand tell, and a great ally when you're getting really lucky with starting hands.

Private
    The one i find most prominent in micro/small stakes is the Auto-Fold/Check to a Raise pre-flop

Private
    it seems to me that when a 2 card suited flop comes down a lot of players like to min bet it when they have a flush draw

Ya the majority of what your saying is a good reason to focus on betting after a decent pause every hand. If your having to pass up your pre decided time its most likely a hand you should just fold and live to fight another day. Always betting after 6 seconds or whatever time you choose helps you trick people by fast checking at least it seems to work for me... after a long heads up match of close timed reactions, a fast check gets me alot of bets after flopping big.

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

New User
    fast check normally is a sign that they dont have anything but it really just depends on the player. I play all my hands totally different and u never know if i got crap or the nuts. i normally min raise with good hands though cause they never see it coming. i cant really say much though as im down money lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast