Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar

Poker Goals for 2011

I have the Goal to reach the 1000$ mark with my Bankroll in 2011.
    What is your Poker Goal for 2011?

To win a damn satellite this year for the wsop. Been saving my funds and im going to play in as many as possible.

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

Corporal
    My next goal is to get any input to a live tournament. last year I finished second at the final table by a shootout tournament entry, organized by FTP

Corporal
    Better bankroll management is my goal this year plus increase my bankroll and also keep notes for the year.

Bastian, I suggest you should aim higher for 2011, it's a goal so make it simple hardet to claimed it.

I haven't planned so much of 2011 but will wroted it up soon and post it on my blog, but I can said few of my goals here.

Reach Final Table of any Major Tourneys like Sunday Million & Sunday Warmup in PokerStars.

Same goes for Full Tilt.

I haven't actually count how much I won in 2010 totally but I think it was around $32000
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Private
    Mmm, probably play poker more seriously would be my goal this year?)) Now it's just for fun)

Corporal
    My goal is to become a better SNG player this year. I got a good book for Xmas that has helped me see some improvement already. Example was lastnight at AP I played 5 of the $1 SNG and finished 2,5,9,2, and 10. That is a great improvement for me as I used to avoid them totally because I didnt understand the proper strategy needed to play them.....

Corporal
    My goal is to learn to fold QQ all the time, play crap cards and suck out on everyone.

Knight
    My goal is to play a lot of live poker tournaments since I am just turning 21. I want to become a good poker player without reading anyones books or playing like anyone else, I want to play like myself, not just copy some professional poker player.

Corporal
    My goal is to make the final table of a major tournament online. I also want to manage my bankroll in a better manner.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast