Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61858.04

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FTP Shutdown

PokerOwned Veteran

FTP Shutdown

Full tilt lost their license because they failed to keep players money seperate to their own money. This isnt because american players are banned. Its because as a gambling company they have to pay out on bets accepted. They dont have the money to pay out all the americans who have money on the site because they kept players money in the same accounts as the companies money. These accounts were either siezed or frozen. Im pretty sure this has to be a breach of its gambling license so their license was revoked.

As a result of this it is basically illegal for full tilt to allow games on their site in any jurisdiction that requires a license so full tilt had to pull the plugs themselves.

Whats worse is i read a post on another site from a person claiming to work for full tilt who posted 2 weeks ago that " On the 29th of June full tilt will default on paying us players money owed and will then cease" For someone to just guess this date and for this to happen cant be a coinsidence. Therefore full tilt happily allowed people to deposit all this time knowing that today players will not be able to get any money withdrawals until atleast the end of july when the trial is due.

This shows full tilt to not care about anyone but themselves. Im sorry for anyone who has money there but they got what they deserved,

PokerOwned God
    Lets wait and see what will happen with FullTilt

PokerOwned Moderator
    Looks like Full Tilt finally when tilt. It should have practiced safe bankroll management

PokerOwned Veteran
    ftp is gone? lol well aother day in the illegal online world..live poker is always there for most of us....It aint quite like clicking the game away..its actually really fun....but not convienient...

Sergeant Major
    i just hope they have enough in the accounts they seized to pay off... this had to happen when i ft 3 mtts in 1 week booooooo

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    This was posted yesterday
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Experienced Member
    they probs can sell the software be good idea what you all think tb

PokerOwned Master
    Yeah imagine if they did sell the software as part of a network instead of the crappy software most of these sites give us as poker. Who else, besides FullTilt, out there has poker software that you play for real money on a phone? That is the bleeding edge of technology. And some times when you are on the bleeding edge, you fall off the cliff.

PokerOwned God
    i think phil ivey saw something coming and try to get away from them, but fulltilt not giving usa players their money back was the sign of epic collapse

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast