Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Elite PokerOwned Member

Whan a Grandmother goes to court

In a trial a Southern small town prosecuting attorney call his first witness . a grandmother He approached her and asked Mrs. Jone's do you know me She Replied Why yes I do know you Mr. Williams I've know you since you were a little boy , And Frankly you've been a big disapointment to me You lie . You cheat on your wife , and you manipulate people and talk bad about them behind there backs You think your a big shot when you havent the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything but a 2 fit paper pusher Yes I Know You The Lawyer was stunned Not knowing what else to do he pointed across the room and asked Mrs. Jones do you know the defense Attorney ?? She again replied Why Yes i Do I've Known Mr Bradley since he was a youngster Too He's lazy, bigotted , and he has a drinking problem He cant build a normal relationship with anyone , And his law practice is the worst one in the state , Not to mention he cheated on his wife 3 times and one was your's Yes I Know Him!!! The Judge Asked both conselors to approach the bench , in a very quiet voice said IF EITHER OF YOU IDIOTS ASK IF SHE KNOWS ME YOU WILL GET THE ELECTRIC CHAIR

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol small town sounds like everyone knows ur name pffft

Elite PokerOwned Member
    had to read it again to funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned God
    I've heard that one before, but it's still good for a chuckle, Thanks.

Knight-Lieutenant
    oh yea this totally falls into general poker lol