Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The DONK word needs 2 be like the F word...... 4 adult use......

Ok so 2 many clueless noobs use the donk word 2 sound cool. It is so funny. Like every1 here at poker owned uses it so improperly. I lost KK vs AA two times all in pre flop. Then I lost another 15bbs with jj vs AK. Then I lost AK vs 6s all in pre flop. Oh I had 12k @ one point in the poker owned freeroll. Then the real lol moment. I was bb with j4 and a couple of limpers. I had open shoved a 15bb stack with 99 AQ and 7s in late position and guys had had enough. I was told by 2 people that they weren't folding 2 me again. Music 2 my ears. Ok so back to j4 in the bb. I check and flop is 644 with a spades. I tank for 3 seconds for sell-ability, and str8 jam 3k+ into a 1300 chip pot. Long story short I end up with a 1 outer as my oponent flopped 6s full. Now 2 the DONK part. Guy not even in the hand says," nice play donk." Ok so I know I come across as easily the most arrogant player here and thats cool. It's part of my competetive nature. But how can people here be so bad? Rule of the day, kids here can't say the donk word anymore. I have grounded most of you. If you think that this does not apply 2 you..... It probably does.

donk....

sorry you spent this much time typing this but this has been covered a few time already, I am sure many will their 5 points though.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

In the poker community the term donk has taken on a life of its own. If anyone does anything wrong or stupid people usually just say donk.

To use another poker term.... Stop being a nit about people using the term donk loosely. Im pretty sure people are well aware that they arent using it in the absolutely correct way.

PokerOwned Veteran
    re donk ulous

everytime i visit client i get donked so hard it hurts

PokerOwned Veteran
    so redonkulous weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee

I am soooo over that term. I just tune it out now.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i think if ppl call u donk u can take it as compliment bcoz u took away their chips or maby u made silly mistake then no need feel bad its friendly word not big deal

PokerOwned God
    It's funny when you play solid the whole tournament and then when you try to make 1 move you're a donk.

#NiggasInParis

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast