Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Experienced Member

Hyper Aggressive Heads-Up Live

I was playing heads up with somebody I am kind of friends with. At first we played and eventually he was going all in every hand. It was so annoying! So i eventually called with AQ, he had K5 and got a 5 on the turn. It was so annoying!

EddieTorr
    That is an annoying tactic, and one that can be successful. Are you still "kind of friends"?

PokerOwned Veteran
    what n where was you playing? depending on a few things . like how small he was or just was giving up on trying to beat you

PokerOwned God
    get back on the table and win it back off of him...all in all in catches up sooner or later

Seasoned Veteran
    Such charms heads up

thanks

Seasoned Veteran
    Not the smartest way to play, but whatever headsup is such a crapshoot.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    They haven't made an A.I. equal to chess as a learning tool. You can't play a Grand Master and not move sayin' the missing character of EMR from sun let's you not move the king.... Then all of a sudden ur as good as a Grand Master---no!

Wait, wait, wait. I usually play 1 'fun' game vs. some1 in chess to see if he lets me check him w/ a bishops or queen so he can't castle later, then I play normally.

No-blinds incresing games are the ONLY way to be productive in 1v1 HU Sn'G or table-games.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Pro
    when it comes to heads up . anything goes . it also helps build your play for final tables.

Seasoned Veteran
    I really like playing heads up and I think that it works out better in live games. Internet heads up is such a crap shoot. I would advice almost never going all in preflop heads up because even if you have AK vs random random you are only ahead about 65 percent.