Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61611.55

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    I think they've just been watching the pros on TV too much.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Banned
    MichMans fav hand is ace rag. He calls em ace raggers and doesnt like playing vs them. Just remember the ace rag beats KK 30% of the time. Brutal but reality.

PokerOwned God
    every hand is a killer lol

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Just lost with ace rag, lol
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    If I had a nickel for evertime an A-rag donked me when a decent player woulda mucked it... well, prolly I could buy into the WSOP main event. It can be attributed to the WPT, the final table is 6 handed and people see them playing it boldly and don't realize that on a full table its different. There is a time to play it, but a lot of those who do think its all the time. Just one of the downsides to mainstream online poker. I remember the good old days like 10 yrs ago, when maybe once a week the Aragger would donk on ya, but now its every day several times in a lot of cases. Just make a note and move on is all we can do.
    You are EXACTLY right on!!! When i was playing on pokeroom and party before the first ban, it seemd ALOT more random then things are now.. and NO ace rag is not 30% against KK. Its 8.26% to win and 2.6% to tie. look it up on a calculator. Mich its cause 10 years ago there was no greed by the sites as it is now and plus there was no fear of the DOJ and they didnt need to keep rewarding dumazzes to stay in business. Now they do. If you get rid of the idiots thats getting lucky all the time there wouldnt be but maybe 30% of the players that play now still playing, sad fact but true!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    on merge you have to take into consideration that ace rag will beat an ace king the under dog is favored on that site

Seasoned Veteran
    every card are killers

i just killed KK with ace3 tehehe = )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12