Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70429.6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    That might have made the cut, tho, I'd assume they tell him he would not be able to appear live in the buff. The vids, and shows are all about market share. You can't be ugly, or unpersonable, or regular. You can be butt ugly, or have some other quality that will put you on a show. BTW this is not a post saying Dry is a Butt UGLY. I'd say dry is very normal looking. GL all.
    LOL whatever I said or did wasn't to their liking. There was some pretty fancy videos for being 2 minutes long.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by kaos1987 View Post
    I like the comment this is old news dude who cares this is a forum for old a latest news not everyone is a poker firnatic who see's every single thing plus i olny seen it on tv 2 weeks ago and thought ppl here would enjoy it much love ppl i'll keep them coming as i find them
    Don't get all worked up, it was just a comment. Not a personal shot at you. If you have more stuff awesome would like to see them.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    wow some folks are a little slow lol

PokerOwned God
    phil is always caught with the unrealness, i notice peeps like to make fun of him as much as possible

Banned
    yea i see shit like that all the time. and yes i do like bananas and cream cheese

We need some people that haven't started new threads (not junk) to start, where we don't have to do this....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

I made a suggestion that new people to the forums start a good thread whether it is introducing themselves or anything in the topics section.

PokerOwned Pro
    Wow if this is the reaction ppl get for posting a video that i thought not every1 would of seen gets this much crap about how old it was i never said it was new thought this forum was about poker chat all i posted this for was to see what others reactions would of been like

Nothing surprises me anymore when it come to a poker game. i play live cash games and live tournys. people dont really play much different than on the internet.

Corporal
    lol... funny clip tho. phil gets so mad about it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12