Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by jefferymason420 View Post
    my percentages are about even but more losses than wins hate the AA
    i have to agree AA SUCK, never win with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

mark it down everytime you get AA whether you win or lose.... It is a great hand and wins more than loses....Its just that everyone goes all in with them so when they do lose they remember it cause it costs them their tourney life

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Tshivo View Post
    Just don't play them like they are the unbeatable pockets. Isn't there a 43ish % chance of an opponent hitting two pair? Just play the hand like it's just another hand
    the problem is allins preflop and even posflop with rainbow flop.if some1 bet preflop and aces u raise and he reraise u go allin and get fk.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    mark it down everytime you get AA whether you win or lose.... It is a great hand and wins more than loses....Its just that everyone goes all in with them so when they do lose they remember it cause it costs them their tourney life
    i wasn't the one that pushed first, i don't usually go all in with AA, LMAO!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    i wasn't the one that pushed first, i don't usually go all in with AA, LMAO!!!
    understandable....if you don't jam first you shouldn't lay....good to get in ahead....just unlucky....I once kept track of my AA hands....I lost 13 straight....then won the next 41 of 43 hands I had AA

Seasoned Veteran
    I lost today with AA... and I have won with them. But for me I would take 6♦7♦ over AA anyday of the week!

~SwordCall

Sucks to lose with AA but you have to remember it is just a pair... If someone shoves before you and you have AA well you cant lay it down that is for sure...

PokerOwned Pro
    AA is only as good as the board makes it and they can be same as 27

Banned
    AA the most risk hand you can get
    Noone know how to play it best or good

PokerOwned Veteran
    Just because of this thread, I looked up my stats that I have on this computer. 1288 times I have gotten AA across all sites, all games etc. Ive won 1014 of those hands, or just about 79%. AA vs. any two random cards is about a 85% favorite, so if anything I am running slightly below expectation. Anyone who thinks they lose more than their share with AA only thinks that because so many times, losing with AA costs your your tournament life.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast