Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    what you are saying its not true, the thing is that the only times you remember is when you loose with AA, but when you win (which are most of the times) you don't get surprised because you think it has to be always like that

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    Of course pre-flop AA is the best, highest starting hand that percentage wise is likely to win often. However I have seen it get cracked several times as well and although it's hard to fold I have done it several times and ultimately it was a good fold nonetheless. Best of luck to you. I personally don't much care for pocket aces.
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

PokerOwned Veteran
    Win a small pot or lose a big one normally but you can also win MONSTER pots when your up agains AK or KK

Banned
    Just don't play them like they are the unbeatable pockets. Isn't there a 43ish % chance of an opponent hitting two pair? Just play the hand like it's just another hand

PokerOwned God
    Wow MspokerVerse, you've folded Aces preflop. It must've been against multiple opponents like 5 and up I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by MsPokerVerse View Post
    Of course pre-flop AA is the best, highest starting hand that percentage wise is likely to win often. However I have seen it get cracked several times as well and although it's hard to fold I have done it several times and ultimately it was a good fold nonetheless. Best of luck to you. I personally don't much care for pocket aces.
    The only time its a good fold with AA pre is when there is 4-5 allins in a satellite where you are 1-2 away from the money.

No matter what would have happened with the cards is irrelevant. Poker is all decision based, Being results oriented with only cause you to be a losing player over time

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs015 View Post
    The only time its a good fold with AA pre is when there is 4-5 allins in a satellite where you are 1-2 away from the money.
    This is spot on but it doesnt even have to be that dramatic. Say there are 52 left and 50 spots get the satellite seat. You are in 4th and the chip leader goes AIPF and you have AA. This is a fold 100% of the time. Outside of something like that, never folding preflop.

Id bet a good percentage of these hands your losing with AA are postflop when you should have folded but didnt. Good players can fold AA in the right spots and move on. Its a big leak if you cant/dont.
    Last edited by thisisprobascam; 08-13-2013 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thisisprobascam View Post
    This is spot on but it doesnt even have to be that dramatic. Say there are 52 left and 50 spots get the satellite seat. You are in 4th and the chip leader goes AIPF and you have AA. This is a fold 100% of the time. Outside of something like that, never folding preflop.

Id bet a good percentage of these hands your losing with AA are postflop when you should have folded but didnt. Good players can fold AA in the right spots and move on. Its a big leak if you cant/dont.
    Exactly. I have done this exact scenario before. The reason for this type of play is because there is no extra value in a big stack in the satty, but in a regular freezeout its a call with AA pre every single time. NO MATTER WHAT

Experienced Member
    AA pre flop is is huge.....After the flop with no ace on board AA are a 33% dog......

Experienced Member
    AA are rags to riches all the way ...every time......Take AA over AK anyday and twice on sunday.......

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast