Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AA

Experienced Member

AA

AA ...VS.....KK .....what do you think of 10x big blind raises......with deep stack...blinds 250...500

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I usually try to keep my bets consistent so as to not give anything away. Deep stack probably around 3-4 times bb.

Experienced Member
    I try to stay consistent...ty for feed back

PokerOwned Master
    10x lol the only people i see people raising 10x are the old guys at pub games. 10x is my default 3bet size. i rarely open for more than 4bbs and thats only when we're really deep or if there's a limper then i raise 3x plus 1bb for each limper. try to raise all hands the same (usually 2.5/3xbb) and stay unexploitable.

PokerOwned Pro
    Always keep your bets the same? no not all the time, let others think you do but dont

10x is a terrible open with a monster. the only way you get action is from people with monsters aswell

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    With either I'm gonna play fast and aggressive, I only want 1 maybe 2 callers so I would consider the other preflop raises I've been seeing to judge my bet size. I would rather get no callers and steal the blinds than several callers and get out flopped.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuitofPlay View Post
    With either I'm gonna play fast and aggressive, I only want 1 maybe 2 callers so I would consider the other preflop raises I've been seeing to judge my bet size. I would rather get no callers and steal the blinds than several callers and get out flopped.

Well without sounding like you are 100% wrong, but when you get premium hands, you need to get premium value.

However, you also need to be able to lay down AA or KK on wet boards

I like to vary mine, depending on how lucky I feel.

I could limp with aces or 4X bet with pocket 2's. Ya never know, because I don't either.....LOL

I like being unpredictable.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

Also, many people forget that AA and KK are only one pair hands. Also, it is very hard to improve post-flop. Try not to get too fancy with the big pocket pairs, and be ready to dump them on scary boards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast