Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Answers For The New Lock Poker ( Revolution Network )

PokerOwned Veteran
    i think that good all the modification in the structures is good is my opinion !

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Thanks for this info. I guess I will give this new network a try.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Absolutely hate the new sng structures... Starting with 500 chips in HU and less than 1k in super tubro 6's and 9's is absolutely dumb. I hope they change this. Only induces less play and less strategy and turns into a shove fest and more flips which includes more swings in the roi.

The MTT schedule is absolutely the same on MERGE.. which I like and so does every other reg MTT. We will be able to play 2 of the same structure MTT at the same time. Will be like playing day 1a then playing day 1b. The guarantees are alot softer and smaller which gives me the opinions these will be 85% reg infested with daily grinders from Merge.

Seasoned Veteran
    i dont get why they wouldnt change the MTT schedule up a bit to make it different then merge...

Really wonder if this is going to happen. I hope so, but not seeing a whole lot of news bout this. That link is to a lock pro's affiliate blog basically. Anyone have any official sites or links?

PokerOwned God
    more than likely it want happen, just cross your fingers and wait i assume..merge sucks anyway..lol

so the software and table skin gonna be like cake poker....thats not a bonus that accually a step back...i hate and always did hate the cake poker step up/software....very bad...maybe just b.c nothing can compare to PS/FTP but stil even though they acquired the caske poker network they should of started Revoultion Gaming with a complete overhaul of the software and create there own unique site but they say changes will be made I guess time will tell......:/

Mac
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    so the software and table skin gonna be like cake poker....thats not a bonus that accually a step back...i hate and always did hate the cake poker step up/software....very bad...maybe just b.c nothing can compare to PS/FTP but stil even though they acquired the caske poker network they should of started Revoultion Gaming with a complete overhaul of the software and create there own unique site but they say changes will be made I guess time will tell......:/
    Says they're making major improvements to the cake software. I was hoping it's something entirely new. I have my doubts it will be any different.

Mac
    Banned
    "For Lock players, this means a switch to Cake software, a screen-name change, and the move to flat rakeback for all, regardless of play volume."
    Stupid move, Cake software sucks. This will hurt the carbon guarantees too...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast