Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63238.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donks!!!

Donks!!!

I couldn't think of a good title for this entry so I figure that title should get your attention.

I've been hearing a lot over the past couple of days of people getting upset at that donk calling with rags and hitting on the river. That happens in poker, we all get lucky on the river from time to time and we all get sucked out. However, in poker you want that call. To everyone saying they wish we had more solid play in our freerolls doesn't understand poker and how to win. If every player on this site was a pro there is no way I could be cashing near 50% of the time, or that players could realistically go for back to back. More solid play makes cashing much harder to do. The loose players, the same ones that call with middle pair or draws, are the ones that help the good players cash more often. Yes, they hit from time to time but poker is a game of skill in the long run. The bad runs in the short are temporary. The laws of large numbers will result in you winning in the long run if you continually invest your money in while you are ahead. I know most people will read this then still complain tomorrow but I had to get it out there and try to prove a point!

yea thats true if there wasnt 8 donks at every tsable, its a mine field

Elite PokerOwned Member
    any 2 cards baby thats all it takes Gus told me one day if ya do not see a flop you will never will win GO DONKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    That is true. I feel bad sometimes too, i will be in a tournament when something life related requires fairly immediate attention and i go all in with really bad hands to give away my chips. I once went all in with 7,2os pre-flop 'knowing' i would be out, and of all the cards that could have came up i hit 772 on the river, i was up against K,J and AA and won making me tourney leader. Seems like the foolish calls only work for me when i really don't want them.

Banned
    po client i have pocket aces.. flop comes 8 10 2 i go all in guy calls with 8 q.... river comes a 8.... why so sick...

Quote Originally Posted by dandyandy View Post
    po client i have pocket aces.. flop comes 8 10 2 i go all in guy calls with 8 q.... river comes a 8.... why so sick...
    So.....are you saying you've never been in that situation and have it reversed. That's poker, it's a sick game

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I,m Donk and Very Proud of it!!!!!!

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by joshx View Post
    I,m Donk and Very Proud of it!!!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    I hear this same topic over and over. It gets so tiring. Someone find a new topic

Quote Originally Posted by ckickenking View Post
    I hear this same topic over and over. It gets so tiring. Someone find a new topic
    i kno right? donks arnt going anywhare so deal with it ppl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast