Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

fare or not fare or even moral

Do You Think It Is Right For Players To Be skype ing While Playing a Game Telling Each Other There Cards ??????????????????????????????????

Obviously not fair. As if 2 people are sharing their hands that means that those 2 people have more information available to them about the hand in progress than the rest of the table. So if 2 people are colluding to give themselves an advantage over the rest of the table then its without doubt unfair.

The moral question answers itself. Colluding and cheating is without a doubt not moral

Quote Originally Posted by walter1024 View Post
    Do You Think It Is Right For Players To Be skype ing While Playing a Game Telling Each Other There Cards ??????????????????????????????????
    Question is if you know people are doing this are you reporting it???

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    The moral question answers itself. Colluding and cheating is without a doubt not moral
    ^^^This, it is total collusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I'm guessing the answer is no. Although it should be reported every time.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Very wrong and not fair and i believe ppl r doing it,not fair but if they have to cheat to win then jokess really on them lol!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well Maybe I am jumping the gun but when sitting at a table and one guy says to the other hey jump on skype My Mind starts To wonder Are they sharing cards ?? Or Hell They might be blowing each other kisses lol WHO KNOWS

Sadly this happens all the time and there is not much that can be done about it. It is a bad part of online poker.

Its hard to know their exact reasons for going on skype. Theres a good chance they might just be good friends who prefer to talk on private.

Quote Originally Posted by walter1024 View Post
    Well Maybe I am jumping the gun but when sitting at a table and one guy says to the other hey jump on skype My Mind starts To wonder Are they sharing cards ?? Or Hell They might be blowing each other kisses lol WHO KNOWS
    Well to be fair they may not be. I have a group of ppl from another forum that when we could all play on stars, we would all pony up a buck for a last longer bet and a bunch of us would jump into a 90 player sng. We would have up to 10 ppl on msn group chat and not one of us would ever share cards, or play different against each other. It was just side chat for when folding and to shoot the crap.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast