Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How about buy in games?

HAs Zab or any one here ever thought about buyin turnys to where theres an extra fee involved say like instead of a 2.20 buyin, a 2.70 buyin and with the extra 50 cents per person could go into a prize pool for the end of the month freeroll for top ? of leader board(buyin of course). I think there are enough buy in players here. maybe? LOL food for thought i guess...

Any thoughts?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    I would consider a buy in tourney, but I think it is really more about earning points and getting into the free roll.

Experienced Member
    how about pvt micro buyins, say nickel or dime? do u guys have restrictions on how small a pvt ty buyin can be?

Banned
    i do think 1 dollar knock out games with 145 points for 25.......... and the 1 dollar as a knockout on each person would be cool... we did one a long time ago...

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BDMK View Post
    how about pvt micro buyins, say nickel or dime? do u guys have restrictions on how small a pvt ty buyin can be?
    i think he have to charge minnimun .10 so a penny game will be 0.1+0.10 and that would be riduculus

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    So I think this would be really cool too,1 dollar buyin knockout tournament!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    I disagree josh, I like the idea of exclusive point based freerolls.
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

PokerOwned God
    I guess there was already this discussion some weeks ago, if I remember correctly

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I hate buyin freerolls, I rather get in free using points and password

We had buy-in tournament before in FTP it was fun, but we were also talking about High roller Freeroll, monthly champions and so on but it's never happend.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast