Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

4 Month PO Analysis

Hey guys, so as of today I've been on PO for exactly 4 months. I've played in the freerolls, tried to be an as active part of the community as my busy schedule allowed, have traded, redeemed, cliented it up, etc.

I have been a part of many different online poker communities, but this one easily takes the cake as the best. lol Anyways, if it isn't clear by now, I'm here for the long haul and I look forward to hopefully actually getting to know some of you guys now and not just rushing to grab points before freerolls I barely make on time anymore. lol

I'm done with this year of college and will have plenty of free time over the next few months in which I plan to really commit myself to poker and study the game -- hard. I have been showing consistent profits for the first time... well ever and without even depositing. I really gotta give credit to PO for a lot of that. I never could have gotten anywhere without having the constant option to use my points to play and redeem to help me along.

Y'all are an awesome bunch of helpers, people, and poker players. And hopefully my offers and posts are contributing to the site as much as you are helping me, although I kind of doubt it.

See y'all at the top!
    Last edited by jasonv12; 05-21-2013 at 04:49 AM.

Banned
    i hope zab sponsor you to be one of the PO pro someday.

after 4 months if i havent scared ya off ure here for the long haul haha its what im here for
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Good luck! And I totally agree about this being a great place to use as a jump-off for players.

youve been doing well jason keep up the good work at see ya at a ft soon

I'm so happy to have found this place. Some other sites are full of dbags or poorly run (cough cough pokesp@ce). This place is tits. Love the concept and love the client.