Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar

4-Clover Poker Tournament

My local card room is putting on this tournament for St Patrick's Day. $17 buy in, $500 added, no rake. I am so in.

PokerOwned Veteran
    gl man hope u take it down!!

Well, I'm off to go play this live event. I'm headed up to pre reg, I'm bringing my laptop, so I might be back on, since I have a little time to kill beforehand.

I will be updating any excitment on twitter through my phone @CoddBrunson. Later.

And cards are in the air...

4,000 chip starting stack. 25/50 blinds.

First hand, dealt QJd, popped it up to 250, everyone folded, I showed, took 75 in blinds, been folding since.

Folded 63,63, 62, 42 and all kinds of crap.

Dealt A8o, two before the button, limped in. Flop, T8X. Called 100, turned another 8. Everybody checked. J on the river. Checked to me. -
    - I bet 700, 1 caller. 3 eights with an ace kicker good. Now at 5825.

Limped in with QTh, flop went QXX, w 2 diamonds. Bet 200. Was raised to 500. Thought about it, an called. Turn Q. Had watched dudes face -

- he was drawing for the diamond. I bet 1K, he calls. River is a non diamond two, giving me Queens full of Twos. I bet 2K, he folds.

That put me up to 7925.

Folded for a bit. Dealt A9o on the button. Folded to me. Blinds are 100/200. I pop it up to 1K. SB folds. BB calls. 3 spades on the flop, -
    - and a King, no help to me. I cbet 500, she calls. I check it down from there. She shows 22, and beats my Ace high. I lose 1500, silly hand

Fold for a bit, get AQs, pop it up to 1500, cause people had been shoving with crap the few hands previous. No one calls. I show.

On Break. 6100.

Cards back in the air. Level 4. 200/400 blinds. No more alternates.

Dealt AJc, pop it up to 1500. Reraised to an all in of, 3600. I call. AJc v AA. Flop goes JJ8, and holds.

Fold a bit. Get 88. Pop it up to 2.2K. 1 Caller. Flop goes J58. Two spades. I bet 1500, he reraises to 3K, I insta shove. He snap calls. -

- I ask if he has Jacks, he says better than that, I show trip 8's, he says Icant beat that and shows QQ. 888, tuns into 88855 and holds.

16K+

Fold a couple hands, get JJ, bunch of limpers, I pop it up to 3K, one guy shoves for a total of 4K, I call. I show JJ, he shows 44, flop -
    - King high nothing, I say, c'mon best hand, and a 4 peels off on the turn. It holds, I lose 4K. I said, I deserved that.

Down to 3 tables left. Still just folding.

Crazy Hand. I wasnt in it, but 3 way all in, A3o v AA v TT. 3 spade flop, turn a Ten, river, the Case Ace. Trip Aces wins.

Very next hand dude gets Aces again, and takes out another player.

I'm still folding, and waiting for a monster. 11.4K

Dealt A8h, pop it up to 1800, guy to my left, reraises me, he's all in. Pretty much even stacked. I fold. He tells me he had KK.

Dealt AXh, in the BB, check an see a free flop. 2 hearts. Dude bets 1800, I think an call. Turn is 5d. No help. Dude bets 3K, I think, fold

Next hand, SB. A4h. I limp, see a free flop. Q8Q, 2 hearts. I know hearts are goo this time. I shove. Dude snap calls, with KQ. Turn is -
    - a heart. Nut flush. Yeah! River 8. Full Housed on. I'm out in about 19th place out of like 61. Oh well.

Was a lot of fun, but the blinds were 500/1000, and getting really crazy, had to make a move somewhere. Next time.

Good luck Codd with the live tourney

Knight
    that is crazy haha that sucks the hands you were getting in the start

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I created account in that room, but I worked, perhaps not very well understood