Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

following fulltilt on tweeter... really sucks....

I don't know how meany people didn't get password tonight but i was one of them... says 211 where following full tilt. there are only 40 people in that tourney... Good job fulltilt........

I know how they get in there!

Follow FullTllt_WSOP that's how they recieve the password.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Yeah, that was really lame. Full Tilt actually has 5,550 followers. ProBlackBird is right, pass was released on different Full Tilt twitter account. It was all one big mess. I defend Full Tilt with my life, as the best site on the internet, then they go and pull this stunt. Whoever is in charge of their Twitter/Facebook page is a scamming, lying cheat.

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Yeah I was sitting and refreshing over and over again. I knew something was wrong when I only saw one person at a time entering the freeroll instead of dozens.

PokerOwned Pro
    dam that sucks
    but mistakes happen
    full tilt normanly do a good job
    having said that / it truely does suck for all the people that didnt get the pass word
    maybe if you all complained in a nice email they mite rerun it at a later date

i never have much luck gettin in those for some reason LOL,,, i always seem to do something wrong, and wayyyyy too many poeple in them too. yikes LOLOL

Sergeant
    yeah that really sucks , i also thought am doing something wrong , hope they don't mess up again tonight lol

Well it looks like there's another one tonight - so fear not. Let's just hope there's somebody else in charge of tweeting it this time.

Master Sergeant
    full tilt is sull of shit....they are scam artists and they are slowly being exposed...

Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmy99 View Post
    Well it looks like there's another one tonight - so fear not. Let's just hope there's somebody else in charge of tweeting it this time.
    Well I busted out real early in this one, but I'm lookin forward to doing better in the next one tomorrow. Hope everyone else did well though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast