Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.91

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Veteran
    I'd be happy if you lost that BR to me. You really should stay in school and give up poker. Your spelling alone tells me you're staying up late and missing classes.

I got a feeling that this guy won't come back in the forum anymore.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

If you stick around, keep us updated please (Even if you go busto)

BAD MONKEY

Corporal
    kodo's to you sir!! that's a very good winning rate you got there. but like the others said it, make sure you manage your BR well. give yourself a limit on each table, each type, and play w/ your brain + logic + math, not with your emotion tells you. also, i think if online poker is your sole income then i would suggest you pay yourself 1st. what do i mean? well. let's say your expense is 1k a month then that's 250 a week + your target saving amount (assume $100). then you need to make sure you have transfered 1400 to your personal account at the month. you could set up a payday, say the 3rd and 20th of the month. then make sure you do transfer the desinated amount to your bank account for expenses and saving. yeah, you might want to keep them money in your BR to make it look better and feel bigger. but ... i suggest you take care your financial 1st and then whatever left would b added to your BR. just my suggestions.

Knight
    i made some goals for myself like and that cost me a lot.it's easier to tilt when you have a goal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12