Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar

21000 points missing from client

This is the first time Ive experienced this kind of issue; so i trust that Zab will fix this but I have written 3 pms and have not heard response in 3 days so i am taking to the forum.
    Saturday afternoon i attempted to withdrew 21,000 points from the client.. It was lagging all day and the first attempt failed which brought up a new screen saying failed connection. It brought up the withdraw entry box and a submit button to reattenpt my withdraw. This time it did go thru, however the points were deducted from my client balance but never appeared in my main balance. I checked my points history and there is no record of any transaction occurring. My points disappeared into thin air.

This appears to be a glitch and of course it happened when i make a larger withdrawal. Any way i have now been out of about 40 bux for the last 4 days and have not yet received response regarding the matter. So i would like to open the thread to reach resolution and response.

Thank you

Experienced Member
    If there is no record of it your screwed !!!! Shoulda took a screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by IamyourGod View Post
    If there is no record of it your screwed !!!! Shoulda took a screenshot
    I am fairly certain Zab can see what happens to points in client.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    I believe that is correct Poof. Points were refunded this morning. Thank you