Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 wsop.

2013 wsop.

Does anyone here have plans on going to the WSOP this summer? I really want to go this year and may have a couple of opportunities. I always thought that this site should run a promotion for a couple of WSOP packages, maybe like 2x $2500 packages. I think if players who won wore Poker-Owned apparel, this site could get a lot of exposure. Maybe it's too late for something like this, but I think it would be hella cool. What if Zab took out like 20% from offers, and skimmed from current promotions. I think that this site is big enough to pull off a promotion like this in 3 months. Zab is always talking about adding rooms and expanding this site exponentially. Here is your opportunity Zab. People would flood to this site if and when word spread that 2 free $2500 packages were up for grabs. Also imagine how much exposure you would get from the 2 representatives wearing Poker-Owned merchandise. I think this is worth thinking about.

i think that this is a great idea

This would be awesome. I agree that it would bring a lot more attention to the site. Not going to the 2013 WSOP but my dream is to get there one year. Hope one day my dream comes true.

Banned
    Also imagine how much exposure you would get from the 2 representatives wearing Poker-Owned merchandise.
    Imagine sharking chewing up the minnows with the PokerOwned patch on! If I final table yall gotta make me a mod

great idea

Great idea. I wonder who would get the packages.

PokerOwned Veteran
    it is a really good idea . it is a dream of mine to participate in a world series of poker . might be this year, how knows...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    That would be grand, unless they have to cut down on the freerolls if money is an issue. I wonder if they get paid on the surveys that don't give us points.

Seasoned Veteran
    Great idea. More fishys the better

Final table count should factor in.

Banned
    It is definitely my goal to get to the WSOP this year. I can't wait to put a hurtin on some pros Live!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast